Who should participate in the InsurTech Expo?
Any company whose products, services, or investments contribute to the theme of the Summit are welcome to participate.
The InsurTech Expo is a great place to:
- Present your company / products or services to prospective buyers, partners, or investors
- Schedule visits
- Conduct sales discussions
Expo Table Opportunities
The Expo Hall has space for 45 Expo partcipants
There are 3 types of Expo tables
- Sponsor & Regular priced tables
- 6 Ft * 2.5 w Draped Exhibit Tables
- Sponsors receive premium location
- SVIA provided Exhibit Table signage of Company Logo – Can also bring their own table signage and/or standup banner signage to go behind table
- Tables are included in sponsorship package
- If not a Sponsor, participants must purchase a Summit Pass with an Expo Exhibit Table Pass
- Startup tables
- 3 Ft * 2.5 w Draped Exhibit Tables
- SVIA provided Exhibit Table signage of Company Logo
- Participants must purchase a Summit Pass and an Expo Exhibit Pass
- Early Stage Startups are given a discount
Power and WiFi are included.
All Brella meeting stations and food/beverages are in Expo Hall
InsurTech Expo Hours
The Expo will be open both days of the conference
- The Expo opens at 7:30am each morning
- It closes at 7:30pm on Day One, and at 3:30pm on Day Two
- Expo tables are expected to be staffed during registration and at all breaks and meals
- Other times are optional
- Power and WiFi are provided
If you are interested in learning more about participating in the Expo, please use the Contact.Us form below.